Ingredient ( for 5-7 people ) :
- 400g of minced meat ( it's okay if you wanna add more )
- a packet of spaghetti
- a small can of tomato purees
- a plate of mushrooms ( make sure they are edible . you can pick any types of them and it's up to you to have them or not )
- prego sauce ( in normal size , the red one )
- 2 cloves garlic ( crushed )
- 1 large onion ( finely chopped )
- red chilies ( finely chopped )
- white pepper
- olive oil ( recommended , or else u can use palm oil as usual )
- sugar , salt
- parsley / Chinese celery ( daun sup )
1 . boil the spaghetti in a pot . make sure the water is 2/3 of the pot and the spaghetti is fully immersed in water . put together with a spoon of salt and some oil . turn the heat into lower setting after 5 mins . boil until it softs and not stuck together .
2 . to make the sauce , put the oil first . next , throw the onion , red chillies and garlics altogether . stir it in medium heat .
3 . add the meat . wait until it turns into yellowish brown .
4 . put your prego , tomato purees and white pepper . wait until it bubbles .
5 . try to taste it . if it doesn't suit your taste bud , put over the sugar and salt . ( some like the original taste ) .
6 . put the mushrooms . in 1 min , serve it with the spaghetti . put the parsley on top of the meal .
7 . ENJOYYYYY :)
|penaja rasmi :p|