Saturday, October 9, 2010

A STORY

 one day in the heaven above, a baby was about to be delivered, popped a question to God, " oh God, who will look after me on earth later?"


God said, "I'll send you a guardian, an angel to look after you on earth. that angel will give you a life loaded with love without asking for any."


but then the baby asked again, "then, how'd I live in that place without knowing anyone and their language? I'm pretty scared.."


"your angel will stand by you, communicate and speak to you in the most understanding language with love and care. you will be pampered and comforted whenever you want and whenever you need it."


"how about my safety? I'm a baby, I can't protect myself from any danger.."


"your angel will protect you even trading her life will be the choice."


the wind blew nicely at that time, and the baby asked his God for the last question," God, I'm glad to hear that. but before I'm leaving, may I know my angel's name?"


" you will call her, MOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my pet