Thursday, October 7, 2010

my final exam ? *sigh

hello guys .  my final exam ? oh man , it sucks . i hope my name will not be listed as REPEAT STUDENT . haha . LOL . i was okay in BEL but MTC012 was killing me softly . i love you baby but i was so freaking bad doing you at that time . sorry MTC012 . oh ya , i still remember , one of the members  of  SMART STUDENTS asked me , " hey how was your MTC ? okay ? i am so happy ! all the spot question came out bla bla bla . i can answer them bla bla bla . " i was like , HELL NO , DUMBASS ! i gave the person a cynical smile , eww it's so disgusting thinking about it . eh kalau dah pandai sangat janganlah bajet nak mampus ye kau boleh jawab semua tu ! huh , by the way , goodbye final exam a.k.a my torture chamber :) . hehe . i'm done with you and i hope i will never meet you again , MTC012 . :) . farewell hunn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my pet